15 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MARISSA
1. I don't drink coffee and no, I don't know how to make you a cup.
2. Sushi? NOPE, NEVER, NO THANKS.
3. I'm 5'4". When people meet me in person they always think I should be much taller.
4. My grandmother is my hero. She raised 12 kids on her own and never complained, not once! (Trust me: she had much more to complain about than you or I.)
5. I decided in college I would never work for anyone else. Punching a time clock during college taught me that I was the most unemployable human on the planet.
6. I love golden retrievers. I've always had one and I will trust anyone who has a golden; they are my kind of people!
7. My husband is 12 years older than me. Yes, everyone thought we were nuts and would never make it. Here we are, 13-plus years later: I know we haven't made it yet, but we also haven't killed each other --- yet.
8. I believe fiercely in authenticity. I won't apologize for who I am.
9. I prefer a beer any day over a glass of wine or bubbly.
10. I know everyone's family is crazy, but I'm pretty sure mine wins the award. And yet, they are my family and where I came from. I guess that makes me crazy.
11. I was born and raised in a small Montana town: Butte, America as we refer to it. I am convinced the greatest people on earth are associated with Butte. They get it, work for it, and have each others’ backs. (You know what I am talking about if you've known a "Butte Rat".)
12. I don't know how to swim. I can doggie-paddle for about 60 seconds, then I'm done. I come from a long line of non-swimmers: just ask my mom or aunts how they feel about the water.
13. I always thought I'd have sons. I was a tomboy. I have two brothers and a million boy cousins. And here I am with three amazing girls.
14. Mayo = gross = the worst thing ever: the smell, the texture, the look of it --- OYE!
15. Ten years ago I thought I disliked change: now I realize I thrive on change and every time I make a big change I GAIN a big win. I'm all about CHANGE!