2018 taught me a lot AND I think I changed MORE in 2018 than in years past.
Here’s what I learned: 1. Life is incredibly short and time moves at a faster pace than ever before.
2. Rog is the most loyal and steady friend anyone could ask for.
3. My LOVE of travel grows stronger every year.
4. Middle school provides an amazing place for growth.
5. Cultivating a gratitude practice is as important as the air we breathe.
6. Growth and personal development tighten your circle and that is a good thing.
7. Sharing life-changing experiences with friends is priceless: take the trip, stay up late, soak it all in.
8. The kids and Rog LOVED the Disney cruise and would like to do it again.
9. Mindset will make you or break you.
10. A golden is a girl’s best friend.
11. When you LOVE what you do, it doesn't feel like work.
12. Watching others succeed and grow is the most rewarding feeling in the world.
13. Watching your parents get older is a tough challenge. Getting to the age where your friends start losing their parents is rough.
14. It is imperative to continue to step OUT of your comfort zone each year.
15. Simplicity is a beautiful thing.
16. Nothing changes if nothing changes.
17. Less is more.
18. Watching a friend lose a spouse at a young age is soul-crushing. It changes all of us.
19. You are your child’s advocate; if you fail to speak up for them, nobody will.
20. Children are amazing sponges: Kolie is 3, not 5 (like she acts).
21. Your success is up to YOU and only YOU.
22. Gabi is fast and so ready to run track like her daddy.
23. Olivia's kindness grows each year. It's truly mind-blowing to me.
24. My love for the lake and time there with family and friends grows deeper every year.
25. My bucket list is growing and I will accomplish and share all of it with my kids.